Best Buddies

Monday, September 27, 2010

My Boyfriend

Dakota here. In some of our previous posts, we introduced you to our "bad cousins" Storm and Wolf. I don't know if I mentioned it before, but Wolf is my boyfriend. When I visit, he follows me everywhere and shows me far too much affection. We're very different--he's a fancy Belgian Shepherd showdog who likes to prance, and I'm a crossbreed sleddog who likes to pull. So he's an uptown boy and I'm a downtown girl, but I guess opposites attract. Here I am dreaming about him.


He had a show on the weekend and did really well. Look at all the ribbons he won!




He even won some other stuff. Will he share one of his cups with me? Maybe the one with flowers?



3 comments:

  1. Those Belgians are furry diffikhult to resist!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: I've been known to dream of my own - he is the Tervuren version of your hunk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the flower cup is in the mail to you as I paw this comment. Sweet Dreams and a Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betting you have him wrapped around your paw.

    ReplyDelete